1. Knowledge & experience of provisions of Companies Act 2013 and the Rules framed thereunder, Insolvency Bankruptcy code, SEBI Regulations, & FEMA Regulations
2. In-depth knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxes including Transfer pricing & GST
3. Handling corporate compliances including drafting of documents, corporate filings, capital infusion, closure of companies, or any other corporate related matters
4.Efficient in filing relevant forms required with MCA, Income tax, other statutory bodies
5. Advises companies on Tax implications & improve efficiency
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1. Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/ opportunity areas and highlighting them,
2. Familiarity with applicable laws & online forms filing procedures under various laws
3. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and become integrated into their system
4. Analytical skills . Ability to understand & provide valid & effective solution to the clients
5. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case
6. Should have audit framework to understand gaps while carrying out corporate compliances to see potential opportunities with clients
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Matrix Corporate Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Matrix Corporate Management Services Pvt. Ltd.