This job opening is for PeopleSoft AMS team of Highstreet and the candidate will be part of our shared services center global delivery which provides 24x7 production support and ONCALL support services. We are looking for candidates having 8+ years of relevant hands-on functional experience in at least 5 PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 modules listed - (Asset Management, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Purchasing, Financial Gateway, Project Costing, Expenses, eProcurement, Contracts, Banking, Supplier Contracts, Customers, Procurement Contacts, Lease Admin, Inventory, Billing, Order Management, Budgets, Planning and Budgeting, Cash Management)
- Work on enhancements / resolve SLA driven tickets in PeopleSoft FSCM on various modules
- Work closely with customer business, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis/design of quality technical solutions
- Design and customize FSCM modules including integrations
- Willingness to work during US time zone business hours on-demand
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on functional experience in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 applications with full life cycle implementations and upgrades. Functional knowledge on at least 5 modules enlisted is a must
- Experienced in application configuration setup
- Experience with running and troubleshooting key business processes. Should have ability to lay out best practices to improve efficiencies
- Proven implementation / upgrade experience
- Experience with Fluid functionality in 9.2
- Participated in fit/gap analyses when rolling over to new release functionality
- Preparation of functional design specifications or documents
- Build out test scenarios, and coordinate testing
- Experience with PS-Query and n-Vision is an added advantage. Working knowledge of Integration Broker preferred
- Worked with Oracle Support to open SR tickets and through to closure of the ticket
- Strong Communications and Time Management skills
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Onsite-Offshore model
- Willingness to work during US time zone business hours
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Matrix Corporate Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Srinivas Erappa Erappa
Contact Company:Matrix Corporate Management Services Pvt. Ltd.